Healthcare Solutions – Optimizing Patient Care
Customers need to be able to trust their healthcare provider (after all, it’s literally a matter of life and death) ...and they also expect a superior experience of customer service.
The provider’s key goals include lowering the cost of providing service via automation, and
improving the efficiency and effectiveness of patient interactions. There is a very high cost for medical practitioners to handle routine patient interactions; and the on-site staff’s primary duty is serving the people in the office, not handling patient call-ins.
This is where your contact center can really help; with a well-designed IVR, it can handle:
- appointment scheduling and confirmation
- rescheduling due to an unplanned provider schedule change (emergency, not in office), preferably via outbound dial or text/SMS
- patient calls for test results
- automated in-home test results (blood pressure, sugar level, etc.); patients can enter these values into the IVR
How MicroAutomation can help:
- Patients can call your MicroAutomation IVR to get test results or request automated prescription refills, without using the time of on-site staff
- Outbound notification for appointment confirmation or rescheduling will reduce missed appointments (and their associated revenue)
- Your IVR enables patients to report their at-home test results (blood pressure, sugar
level, etc.) that are being monitored by a physician
If your customers have the same high-quality experience with your IVR as they do when they come in to your office, you will keep them.